Director, Finance Business Process Transformation at Zscaler
As the leader of the new Finance Business Process Transformation team, you will be responsible for initiating meaningful process improvements and efficiencies, expanding system capabilities, developing creative solutions for existing business challenges, and building a team to deliver on these efforts. The role will encompass key Zscaler finance business processes including, order to cash, procure to pay, record to report, financial processes related to hire to term, as well as process integration of acquired companies.
To enable Zscaler to scale during a period of substantial growth, your team will analyze potential enhancements to internal processes, business systems and opportunities for automation along with defining key requirements for successful transformation. The role will require collaboration with multiple business functions and stakeholders and strong change management skills to drive the adoption of process improvements. This role reports to the Corporate Controller and will have a team of 4-5 individuals, based primarily in India.Job Description
· Lead finance business process transformation initiatives for critical activities including, order to cash, procure to pay, record to report and financial processes related to hire to term
· Build a team of talented individuals to support the goals and objectives of your team
· Identify opportunities to improve business performance through process optimization and transformation
· Work with business partners and stakeholders in Zscaler Finance to improve and streamline existing business processes by rethinking current practices and leveraging new and existing business systems and automation
· Understand current business processes, help define future processes and data flows and perform gap and impact analysis to support transformation initiatives
· Define success criteria and KPIs, aligning efforts and deliverables to key business outcomes
· Identify testing scenarios and cooperate in user acceptance testing of business systems
· Support change management, including the communication of roles and responsibilities and the creation and delivery of training
· Assist in the business process integration of acquired companies by efficiently integrating their finance business operations within the Zscaler processes
· Partner with the business systems team to ensure the IT roadmap reflects future initiatives of finance transformation
· Participate in special projects and other activities as needed
· 10+ years of business process improvement experience
· Strong executive presence, with the ability to work cross-functionally and influence senior leaders and process owners
· Consulting or Six Sigma experience preferred
· Experience in a high growth, highly scaled SaaS environment
· Strong organizational and business analysis skills
· Understanding of enterprise technologies and applications (i.e., NetSuite, Coupa, Salesforce, SuccessFactors/Workday)
· Familiarity with business system implementations and integrations to enhance / automate critical business processes
· A passion for technology and an ability to identify new opportunities for efficiency and productivity
· Effective project management skills, with the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneouslyAdditional Information
· BA/BS degree required (Advancement in project management preferred)
· MBA preferr
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.