Director of Corporate Finance at Big Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:10 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, February 5, 2022
At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health. Our digital therapeutics - Daylight™ for worry and anxiety and Sleepio™ for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges.
Big Health is looking for a Director of Corporate Finance to join the Finance and Accounting leadership team. This is an exciting time to join the company on the backs of a new round of funding to accelerate our growth and to achieve our mission of getting millions back to good mental health. This person will play a unique role in not only shaping the strategic direction for the team but also for the company. As part of the Finance and Accounting team you will help build the foundations of a world-class finance organization and be a thought leader to our business partners. And as a member of a lean but growing team you will have the opportunity to work directly with senior leadership as well as have an opportunity to build and coach a team
What you'll do:
- Drive the strategic and financial planning process to build aligned long-range and short-term plans for the company
- Partner with business and finance leads to drive performance and achievement of plans through clearly defined goals, outcomes and KPIs
- Build dynamic reporting and planning infrastructure that sustains through growth over multiple years
- Collaborate with internal and external accounting teams to ensure complete and accurate reporting of information that complies with accounting rules while reflecting the business value appropriately
- Work with senior leadership to communicate plans and results of the business to members of the Board and external stakeholders
- Support planning, management and execution of strategic projects and initiatives at quality and in a timely fashion
- Build, manage and mentor team of high-performing finance professionals to drive plans and deliver business results
What you bring:
- 7 - 9 years experience in corporate finance at small to mid-size companies that have experienced significant growth
- Track record of building corporate finance department and infrastructure that scale with growth
- Ability to create and develop robust financial models & analysis quickly to provide meaningful insights & recommendations
- Demonstrable experiences in bringing structure and process in fast paced environments
- Solid verbal and written communication skills that adapt to audience
- Prior experience in Investment Banking, Digital Healthcare or Enterprise SaaS preferable
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.