Location: USA Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or off-sites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
GoDaddy Treasury is seeking a highly analytical and driven leader with a strong quantitative background and proven experience to help with all aspects of corporate finance analysis and foreign exchange hedging in a director position. This role will report to the Treasurer and the successful candidate will drive decision making around allocation of GoDaddy’s capital, FX and related financing strategies.
What you'll get to do...
Develop and review sophisticated financial models in support of potential capital markets transactions or other corporate investments
- Evaluate, structure and execute capital markets transactions, including investments, financings, and hedging/derivatives strategies
- Advise Treasury management on optimal capital structure and capital allocation strategies and related financing options through forecasting models and presentations
- Share Repurchase program management and execution: Create and oversee modeling of expected dilution from equity compensation programs; recommend and execute strategies to offset dilution and for returning capital to shareholders
- Define and manage interest rate and other financial risks on the balance sheet; including recommending and executing strategies to manage such risks
- Oversee operational, reporting and disclosure results associated with current and future debt funding activities
- Collaborate with Treasury functions to create a monthly OI&E forecast
- Support business units in financial evaluation of leasing proposals and other significant financing initiatives if needed
- Monitor macroeconomic and financial market trends
- Manage the development of internal WACC calculations
- Develop, update and monitor Treasury policies
- Establish and manage compliance and control policies and procedures; and support internal and external audit requirements
- Validate, oversee and document debt covenant compliance
- Ensure automation is used across all functions of your role to enable an environment that is able to focus on strategy and data analytics
- Manage hedging programs to minimize fluctuations from currency movements
- Identify, understand and develop processes to collect foreign exchange exposures from functional leads
- Develop a FX forecast process to manage exposures
- Develop & execute hedging strategies
- Supervise and report foreign exchange transactions and exposure
- Efficiently manage exposures through hedging tools, financial structure, and natural operating hedges. Provide operations with vital spot foreign exchange funding
- Establish and supervise success criteria and metrics for the hedging program
People & Leadership Development:
- Provide the professional leadership vital to build and maintain a "standard methodologies" treasury department.
- Recruit, retain, mentor and develop employees to reach their potential and meet the needs of the business today and in the future
- Consistent track record of recruiting, developing, retaining and leading a robust team
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills.
- Well-organized and hard-working, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with business clients and other legal department members.
- Team-focused unquestioned ethics and integrity, sound judgment, and high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Ability to appreciate and drive innovation, embrace change, and believe that there is always room for improvement.
- Able to influence across organizations at all levels.
- Coordinate, work with, persuade and gain the trust of partners to achieve a desired objective.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 12+ years in Investments, FX, Capital Markets or similar area; MBA preferred
- Strong Financial modeling experience: Demonstrated experience in utilizing solid understanding of accounting and forecasting concepts in developing balance sheet, cash and income statement projections
- Comfortable with using Corporate BI systems – familiarity with Workday, Bloomberg and Reval strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment with a passion for results
- Self-starter with a desire to quickly learn and excel; willing and able to start, coordinate and complete projects with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to operate in a highly sophisticated cross-functional matrixed organization structure to drive direction, decision making, and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present to Treasury senior management and other internal clients
- Work effectively with internal groups from disparate subject areas outside of span of control, as well as external consultants
- Comfortable working under pressure and able to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- A deep understanding of corporate finance and foreign exchange principles. Ability to effectively apply it in practice.
- Detail oriented, versatile, creative and innovative, with innate intellectual curiosity
- Exemplary business judgment, problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills. Strong negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.