As the Credit & Risk Analyst, you will report to the Senior Manager, Accounting Operations. You will oversee the Credit function to ensure that credit terms extended to customers are aligned with the customer’s risk profile and accounts are managed appropriately to minimize write-offs.
This position is 100% remote.
- Control bad debt exposure and expenses through direct management of credit terms of new and current customer accounts
- Collaborate with Sales and Legal to accommodate credit needs, mitigate credit risks, and establish process and timing for credit review and approval
- Monitor and manage Mission’s own credit worthiness (e.g., Dun & Bradstreet); make updates to corporate information, dispute slow pays, and submit trade references
- Create and maintain company credit policy together with desktop procedures
- 4+ years of experience in assessing and evaluating credit
- Knowledge of commercial credit and collection laws
- Experience in establishing a credit policy that is integrated in the sales process
- Experience with using credit reporting tools and services (e.g., D&B, Capital IQ, Credit Suite, Creditsafe)
- Experience in meeting short deadlines and driving projects to completion with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- Experience negotiating terms with customers and sales teams
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g., VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, SUMIFS, Pivot tables, CONCATENATE, Text to Columns, etc.)
- Experience maintaining confidentiality and handling sensitive financial information
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification (achieved within 1 year of hire date)
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents with options for 100% company paid premiums
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Profit sharing bonuses based on performance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Life insurance paid by Mission
- Paid time off (Unlimited FlexPTO, parental leave, volunteering time off)
- Inclusive work environment with several Employee Resource Groups
- Fully distributed team with flexible work hours
- Home office expense benefit
- Cell phone stipend
- Flex stipend for use on cell phone, home internet, wellness, snacks, etc. It’s up to you!
- Participation in Mission’s Cash Incentive Unit Award program
- An internal department dedicated to helping team members on their career path
Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value every individual’s unique story, experience, and perspective. We aim to amplify the voices of our team members and our community to create a safe, empathetic, and inclusive environment where everyone can contribute one’s authentic self.
Mission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Mission will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with The Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
About Mission Cloud Services
Mission is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner and MSP. Clients depend on us to expertly and securely architect, migrate, manage, and optimize their cloud environments.
Mission’s team of AWS Certified Solutions Architects and DevOps Engineers are ready to help you harness the full power of the AWS cloud to transform your business and operations.
Read Full Job Description