Cash Analyst II - Part Time at FIS
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients, and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing, and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
What You Will Be Doing
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Cash Team
- Prepare daily reconciliation of cash transactions
- Manage large volumes of transactions and monitors account balances
- Actively research discrepancies with various agents and clients
- Liaison with counterparts to ensure accuracy of transaction flow and follows up on outstanding issues
- Process and reconciles data in various systems
- Work closely with others to resolve issues effectively and timely
- Assist the Global Asset Administration Department during month-end/quarter-end by reviewing agent bank notices in Laserfiche and update quick fields as well as distribute specific notifications to appropriate parties accordingly
- Actively monitor securities settlement process and initiates resolution within scope of authority, as needed
- Perform quality control and break resolution
What You Will Bring
- Experience with cash transactions, preferably in the financial services industry
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Independent judgment and ability to multi-task
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of job responsibilities
- Advanced Excel skills and strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Flexibility to work additional hours as determined by the needs of the department and business
Added Bonus If You Have
- College course work in Accounting or Finance
- Currently enrolled in college or recent college graduate - GPA of 3.0 or higher
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.