Enterprise Client Account Executive
The Enterprise HCM Client Account Executive is responsible for engaging current clients at the executive level to align Paylocity's suite of solutions with company objectives with the goal of closing new and expanded sales agreements. The Enterprise HCM Client Account Executives at Paylocity work in a fast-paced business environment that is very competitive and quota-driven, and targets clients with 500 or more employees. The best Enterprise HCM Account Client Executives are hunters, capable of creating their own activity in the field and constantly looking for that next sale. A strong predictor of success for an Account Executive, is someone who incorporates a consultative approach to their sales technique, has exceptional good prospective skills, the ability to be persistent, and has a passion for what is being sold!
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to generate net-new current client business opportunities, leveraging the company's expertise, industry profile, and
knowledge of the industry
- Schedule and present in-person Paylocity products and services with current clients with 500 or more employees
- Prepare and present proposals and provide appropriate follow-up throughout the sales process.
- Organize, complete and obtain documentation required for clients adding additional functionality.
- Work directly with internal departments to ensure smooth transition for client adding additional functionality.
- Create an executive level relationship with clients through onsite meetings, referrals, professional and personal contacts and
other sources to drive current client new feature adoption rates.
- Build and maintain relationships with current clients by securing quarterly touch points to determine needs for additional
- Work closely with internal service partners to provide best client experience.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and other events to promote Paylocity services.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota for your territory.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education And Experience
State the minimum education, experience, skills and certifications/training required to successfully perform the job.
- 5+ years' experience in a sales position
- Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Ability to maintain high activity standards
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills required in order to handle objections and unexpected situations that may arise
throughout the sales cycle
- Customer service orientation
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and the Internet
- Mobility required for sitting, standing and walking
- Mobility required for frequent driving to prospective client sites
- Manual/finger dexterity required in both hands to operate computer keyboard and manipulate small objects
- Sensory ability required to see, hear and touch
- Mental effort required for reading, writing, visualization, calculation and analysis