DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
- Create clean and scalable architecture and code
- Own important modules of DISQOTECH stack
- Manage time to sometimes work on multiple projects
- Help different teams by solving complex problems
- Review code and share feedback with the team
- Oversee the importance of good documentation
- Mentor teammates and help everyone level up
- Participate in various team ceremonies as and when required.
- 6 + years experience with multiple programming languages
- 6 + years experience with multiple different software stacks (e.g. frontend, backend, devops, etc.)
- 5+ years of extensive experience working with AWS with a strong understanding of EMR, PostgreSQL, Kinesis, Lambda, S3, EC2
- 4+ years of experience with Data Processing, ETL Process
- 4+ years of experience with Big Data engineering
- Ability to evaluate pros & cons between different programming languages, frameworks, libraries and toolchains
- Ability to help the teams with generic software engineering problems
- Ability to write clean, good, readable, testable and maintainable code
- Ability to write tests
- Ability to see the state of the production software (metrics)
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback on technical decisions
- Ability to translate technical topics to non-tech people
- Good communication skills.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.