Founded in 2010, MyCase’s mission is to help law firms thrive with technology they love. Our products and services simplify law firm operations, giving legal professionals the time to do what they love most — serve their clients. We’re leaders in our industry, offering best-in-class products and services across lead management, payments, case management, reporting, and more. Our portfolio of solutions includes MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), Docketwise (Immigration & Case Management Software), ( Soluno (Legal Accounting), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation).
MyCase has thousands of users and we have only scratched the surface. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential. We’re revolutionizing the way our customers do business.
We want your ideas, your enthusiasm and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
- Work close with UX experts to design reusable component library
- Lead the development of the reusable component library
- Facilitate adoption of frontend technology, toolings, infrastructure and training
- Apply best practices in frontend design and implementation
- Promote clean, concise and maintainable coding practices
- Stay on top of the technologies and drive their continuous adoption and integration
- Continue improving customer satisfaction and engineering efficiency
- 6+ years of experience building modern user-facing, highly interactive SaaS applications.
- 3+ years of experience building reusable frontend component libraries.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and Responsive Web Design
- Familiar with frontend build optimization and security, such as code split, pre-fetching, and CDN
- Passion for building great user experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Passionate about healthy team culture and collaboration
- Passionate about technology
- Strong sense of ownership and take pride in own works
- Strong sense of business and love to solve customer problems
- Experience building out large scale web applications
- Experience in building reusable frontend component libraries
- Have used a state store framework (MobX, Redux)
- Jest and React Testing Framework experience
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of the MyCase culture. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.