Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
We're hiring a talented Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who is passionate about using software-based approaches to solve complex infrastructure challenges. You'll be part of the globally distributed cloud engineering team where you will build, manage, scale and secure our cloud infrastructure using infrastructure-as-code using tools like Terraform, Ansible and python.
- Collaborate with architects to design AWS cloud services for the platform
- Work with AWS services like ( EKS, ECR, Config, Document DB, RDS, Route53, CM and KMS )
- Build and manage complex networks in public cloud providers like AWS
- Design VPC and CDIR blocks and peering best practices
- Deploy microservices to AWS services like EKS, ECR in AWS using private runners and GitHub Actions.
- Drive the timely consensus in design with other senior team members across the organization.
- Set up up CI and CD systems using GitHub Actions for IaC
- Write custom providers in terraform.
- Architect internal DNS and access management policies.
- Provide rapid response to infrastructure outages or degradation of service.
- Perform Root-cause analysis across multiple systems in a highly distributed global environment.
- Monitor metrics and remediate areas of improvement.
- Utilize logging and tracing tools like Cloudwatch, open-telemetry, fluent bit and Jaeger.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in a DevOps/DevSecOps/SRE type role managing scalable infrastructure.
- The individual should be able to design, coordinate with remote teams and spearhead Development & Operations.
- Must have experience with Docker and Kubernetes cluster management for large scale deployments.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code: Terraform or Terragrunt or Python(boto3)
- Ability to work in distributed teams across different time zones.
- Must have experience with infrastructure automation tools Terraform, Terragrunt or Python Boto3.
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
- Hand on experience in setting up Prometheus stack or TICK stack for logging and tracing.
- Proven experience and understanding of cloud-native architecture principles.
- Demonstrated experience managing cloud resources following AWS security and infrastructure best practices.
- Automation scripting experience with languages such as GOLANG or Python is a huge plus.
- Linux system internals knowledge.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- "Roll up sleeves and do what it takes" attitude and strong team player that is not afraid to present new, creative ideas.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.