Staff Business Systems Architect at Drift
As a Sr. Business Systems Architect supporting our Finance operations, your role involves the day to day support of our quote-to-cash process. You will work cross-functionally with our operations, product, pricing, and finance teams to ensure accurate subscription management and to help scale existing processes.
What you’ll be doing at Drift:
- Own NetSuite and core bundles (e.g., Zone Advanced Billing, Avalara) powering our finance and accounting operations
- Optimize our Quote to Cash process for scale through improved automation using our full tech stack (e.g., Salesforce, Tray.io, Snowflake, Looker, AWS)
- Develop NetSuite workflows, saved searches, SuiteScript code, RESTlets, custom reporting, integrations with other systems and other elements as needed
- Work cross-functionally to support the organizations release of new products and service offerings
- Partner with the product team on joint initiatives to improve customers’ experiences with Accounting and Finance at Drift.
- Document and communicate detailed process flows and use-cases while identifying opportunities for improvement
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 4+ years experience with NetSuite, preferably with Zone Advanced Billing (or Zuora)
- 1+ years experience implementing international billing processes, including multiple currencies
- Ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage and report on the progress of multiple priorities to multiple stakeholders
- Team player mentality with strong attention to detail and interdependencies
- Love for Drift’s leadership principles ❤️
- Experience working with Accounting Information Systems
- NetSuite Administrator Certification
- NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification
- NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Certification
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn
something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]