Sr. UI Engineer at LogicMonitor (Remote)
LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
This position can be remote, offering you the flexibility to work out of your home full-time. You'll have easy access to and support from your manager and frequent video meetings to keep you plugged into your team. If you are traveling to the area, we invite you to take advantage of our space if you would like to work in an office environment.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity, and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is looking for a talented and experienced Senior UI Engineer (SrUIE) to be one of the key contributors of the engineering team, helping us to become a best-in-class infrastructure software product engineering team. As the SrUIE, reporting to the Team Lead, you are empowered to cultivate strong individual contribution and demonstrate best practices. You'll gain invaluable experience participating in short term planning and contributing technical and domain expertise to the conversation. You will workshop with the development team in design reviews, and give constructive feedback in Pull Request reviews.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Build out framework code that will be used by other developers to implement specific features.
- Prioritize and plan for deliverables in an iterative development strategy, 1 week sprints with 3 week release cycle.
- Design, document, code, and test technical solution for new systems or enhancements to existing systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product/application issues for escalated support cases.
- Collaborate with a diverse, distributed development organization. Our development team spans multiple cities in the US and Asia.
- Ability to tackle performance and code organization issues.
- 6+ years of software development experience in commercial or enterprise applications.
- BS/BA in some field (prefer CS or Math).
- Expert in implementing and optimizing agile development and continuous integration / continuous delivery methodologies
- Experience with contributing to Single Page web applications, testing components, and contributing to a collaborative team repository.
- High level of comfort with browser debug tools for layout, process inspection, and network analysis.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.