Sr. Solutions Consultant at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Financial Services and Insurance Solution Consultant will be responsible for positioning the value that the Adobe Experience Cloud can deliver to customers and prospects by leveraging real-world demonstrations and presentations, which clearly articulate the context of these solutions from the customer's perspective. As part of this process, they are responsible for satisfying the business and technical requirements and describing contingencies the customer needs to consider.
The Solution Consulting team is responsible for guiding and delivering the most creative solutions to the world's most innovative companies. If you have experience in Healthcare, Retail, B2B, Travel & Hospitality, Automotive, or High Tech, we want to talk with you!
What Current SCs Say About The Role
- Creative Position: "This position is the most rare SC position I have encountered. I have the charter, backing and resources to shape the strategy for our team engagement model with clients. We are problem solvers, solution finders creating groundbreaking Digital Marketing solutions."
- Lifestyle Role: "What I love about the SC role is that its more of a lifestyle than a job. The focus is completely on what matters: How am I impacting sales cycles with my team and developing my domain expertise across the Adobe Cloud not how many hours am I in the office."
- Work/Life Balance: "I've been an SE/SC now for 6 years at a couple of different companies. Adobe is at a different level in terms of personal development and work/life balance. The whole company shuts down for two weeks on top of the best PTO and flexible work schedule in the industry."
Fortune’s 100 Best
Adobe has been recognized on Fortune’s Best 100 Companies to Work For list for 16 years. Read more about Adobe's extensive recognition for employment awards http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html
- The Cloud Solution Consultant is expected to perform the following functions:
- Perform account planning, discovery and develop a vision which matches clients' objectives and solves their business issues
- Will be able to demonstrate or discuss the benefits of some or all of the solutions within the context of the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Maintain an understanding of Experience Cloud competitors, especially strengths and weaknesses of competitor solutions
- Develop & Maintain authoritative understanding of different industries including key trends, challenges and innovations
Ideal Skills & Background
- Experience in a technical pre-sales, consulting, specific industry or digital marketing environment
- Experience with marketing or ad technology (Analytics, Testing, Personalization, Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Email, DMPs, DSPs, Ad servers, Ad Exchanges, Cross-Device Tracking platforms, etc…)
- Understanding of ad serving technology including RTB, mobile & video
- Understanding of online marketing and analysis, including SEO, display, email, Search, Social, affiliates, and CRM
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Familiar with graphics programs to craft presentations (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, Powerpoint or Keynote)
- Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer support
- Solid understanding of client-side and server-side scripting technologies
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (writing samples useful)
- Project management skills in delivering on time solutions that routinely exceed customer needs.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree