We are Mythical Games. A fully funded next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and blockchain. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage Blockchain Technology while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developer to do the same.
We are looking for a talented and driven Senior Front End Software Engineer who will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining Mythical’s game platform offerings.
During these uncertain times and the rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all positions at Mythical Games are subject to onboarding and working virtually/remotely.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UX Designers, or teammates to make prototypes come alive as awesome user experiences for Mythical.
- Mentoring other team members and ensuring code is robust, secure, and well-designed by performing code reviews.
- Write efficient, scalable, reusable, and easily testable code.
- Refactoring and improving existing code for performance and simplicity.
- Debugging web applications as needed.
- Strong understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in consuming RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Experience with version control, particularly Git.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in development.
- A BS Computer Science or other technical major, or equivalent experience.
Nice to Haves:
- You have created web applications involving e-commerce, customer management, or analytics data.
- You have developed web applications that work in many different devices, such as a computer, a table, and a mobile phone.
- Experience with server-side technologies, such as Java / Kotlin.
- Experience with CSS animations and used animation libraries such as Framer Motion, anime.js, react-spring.
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.