Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be working with our designers, engagement and engineering teams to help deliver best in class experiences to our customers. Serving as a client-facing technical voice, you'll be responsible for providing invaluable insight and architectural guidance to our customers and engagement team as they plan and build out new products. You will also be involved in continuously helping to improve our platform.
- Guide enterprise application architectural design for client applications built on Unqork's drag-and-drop platform
- Work directly with clients and collaborate with internal teams to serve as the technical architect for new client projects
- Provide guidance and assist engagement team in technical integrations
- Collaborate with the engineering team, providing valuable insight as to how the platform can be improved to better serve customers and the Unqork team
- An engineer, who actually no longer wants to code
- Experience with building enterprise or scalable applications
- Ability or desire to consult with clients at any level: from the C-Suite to the developer
- Understanding of REST and SOAP APIs
- Relational or other database query experience
- MongoDB aggregation framework
- BI tool experience (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.