Solutions Architect at Codelitt (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:35 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, August 11, 2022
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
We are looking for an innovative Solutions Architect to join our growing global, diverse and collaborative team, supporting several complex projects and designing systems architecture that will meet business needs. The responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications from customers, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams.
You’ll work side by side with our Sales team in evaluating the feasibility of new opportunities as well as represent Codelitt as a technical expert.
You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in systems architecture projects.
To be successful as a Solutions Architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding SA should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
- In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you’ll be responsible for different areas, including:
- Joining client discovery meetings with our Sales team to understand our client’s goals and technical challenges
- Creating project scopes from the discovery calls
- Leading estimation efforts of the scopes with the Engineering team and other functions within Operations
- Working with our Sales team to create proposals and presentations
- Understanding the entire life cycle of a project and explaining it to stakeholders that don't understand Software well
- Working with our Engineering team to better address a client’s project concerns
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions for improvement
- Providing support and guidance to development teams on their projects whenever necessary
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Assessing the business impact of technical decisions based on our client’s goals
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, and costs
Who you Are:
- You are looking for an opportunity to learn new technologies and architect solutions
- You love talking to stakeholders to discuss solutions and solve problems
- You fall in love with the problem rather than the solution
- You are programming language and framework agnostic
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced always changing tech environment.
- Codelitt works on innovation, and that happens fast. You love the flexibility and are able to juggle the changing needs of a client or the business
- You have unparalleled communication skills.
- You are kind, you practice active listening, and you build trust with both your teams and clients.
- You are a seeker of improvements, lover of feedback, always curious, never satisfied - continually learning and improving. You have the grit and motivation to push yourself forward!
- English - Fluent
- 8+ years of engineering experience
- 3+ years of professional experience with at least two of the following: Ruby, NodeJS, Golang, React, or Angular.
- Ideally, 2+ in SaaS Experience discussing projects/features with clients
- Strong knowledge of data strategy, architecture, and staying up to speed on the latest technologies
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and best practices
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different departments and technologies.
- A proven ability to impact business goals in a high-growth startup environment
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication
- Tech services experience
Nice to Haves
- Experience working and collaborating with remote teams.
- Entrepreneurial & Start-up experience.
- 100% Remote - The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Generous PTO Policy - 30 days available annually; take the time you need when you need it!
- Paid Sick Days - we want you to feel supported to take the time to unplug and recuperate when you need.
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity: up to 12 weeks & Paternity: up to 2 weeks)
- New hire home office stipend - make your workspace your own!
- Numerous team-building events throughout the year to unwind and get to know your awesome teammates!
- (Only in US W2 offers) - Coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- (Only in US W2 offers) - 401K with company contribution
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.
More Information on Codelitt
Codelitt operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Miami, FL. Codelitt was founded in 2013. It has 33 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Remote Work Program. To see all 8 open jobs at Codelitt, click here.
Read Full Job Description