Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We're in constant pursuit of new collaborators that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
About the Role
We are building a new technology team to rebuild, relaunch, and evolve our consumer-facing web applications from scratch with modern agile best practices and fully automated CI/CD pipelines. You must be results-driven and able to thrive in a dynamic and rapidly-growing environment.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Product Management to find and close requirements gaps and create test plans
- Work closely with Software Engineers and Frontend Engineers to deliver new functionality
- Read and understand code changes to test all areas of the web applications that have changed
- Test new features across our top browsers, devices, and resolutions
- Create and maintain feature tests, ensuring complete code coverage
- Investigate complex bugs and provide root cause analysis
What We Look For
- 3+ years of experience testing web applications
- Ability to setup and maintain a local Ruby on Rails environment
- Strong understanding of RSpec, Capybara, and Selenium WebDriver
- Bonus points for experience using BrowserStack and/or Wraith
- Ability to prioritize and deliver stories independently, communicate bugs and risks
- Ability to write complex SQL queries to validate data changes or troubleshoot issues
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance Finance and HR teams. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond Finance HR team.