Our mission is to raise the world's security confidence. And we are disrupting the cybersecurity status quo with the speed and simplicity required to outmaneuver attacks while rewriting the rules for how resilient infrastructure can be.
Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth. Automox has become the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious and creative people bent on solving one of the most challenging problems in the security industry. Ready to be part of something extraordinary?
You are a seasoned Software Developer or Software Development Engineer in Test who is passionate about delivering a high-quality product at a fast pace. You write code that you are proud of and can hit the ground running. You have strong communication, collaboration and analytical skills, and can work as part of an Agile team. You will be part of a central, high-performance team and will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping to expand our testing infrastructure, develop our processes and ensure high-quality releases. In this role, you will enable the entire organization to test and ship code efficiently and reliably.
THE FUN STUFF
- Work closely with a cross-functional team supporting holistic quality efforts across the platform
- Employ creative solutions for platform-level testing at scale in a cutting-edge software delivery environment
- Own the shared integration test framework, and extend and expand it to support the tests produced by the feature teams
- Support performance and load testing at scale, evaluate and build out solutions, and ensure production-like test data
- Evaluate, build out and configure monitoring and visibility tools and practices to support quality at scale in a push-to-deploy microservices environment
- Design reproducible complex IT configurations as code to support testing of product capabilities in production-like environments
- Perform root cause analysis for bugs and either fix them, or work with the relevant stakeholders to prioritize and resolve them
- Work collaboratively as part of a scrum team to deliver great software and promote an overall culture of quality
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve our processes to facilitate increased test coverage, smoother CI/CD execution and faster releases
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 7+ years of combined software development or test automation experience.5+ years hands-on experience as a developer for commercial SaaS products
- Proficiency with Python and experience using testing frameworks such as PyTest
- Proficiency in Golang, and shell scripting is a plus
- Familiarity with testing practices in PHP is a plus
- API and RESTful architecture test automation experience
- Experience in automation and testing of AWS managed services
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) model including Github and CI pipeline automation tools
- Experience with performance and load testing at scale is a plus
- Experience with monitoring and observability tools and practices is a plus
- Experience with tools and best practices for measuring integration test coverage is a plus
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness for continual learning
- Comfortable working asynchronously on a distributed team. Proactively collaborates with other teams and team members across time zones
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $125,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture.
Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurship, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.