Software Engineer in Test (New Grad / Early in Career) at Bungie (Remote)
Do you like to write code to break code? Do you enjoy reverse engineering systems to understand how they work under the hood? Would you like to learn what it takes to scale to the testing needs of Bungie games?
As a QA Engineer (SDET) at Bungie, you will be an integral part of helping us exceed our ambitious goals. You will accelerate the team through workflow improvements and will also assist in giving critical test coverage where we need it most. Most importantly, you will work with a fun, committed and creative team devoted to creating world-class gaming experiences.
NOTE: Eligible applicants must be graduated from a college, university, or related program within 12 months, or planning to graduate this year, or moving from primarily learning to primarily working within 12 months or transitioning from one craft, function, or discipline to a new one
- Improve unit / integration test coverage
- Build scripts, tools and automation to improve workflows
- Execute, monitor and investigate automation runs
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of core programming principles
- Proficiency with C#
- Ability to root cause complex issues between systems
- Experience writing automated tests
- Experience working on a personal game project
- Experience with backend, web, or mobile technologies
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.