Software Engineer Senior - Angular / TypeScript at FIS (Richmond, VA)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
FIS Global Technology Development is a group of innovators who work with a customer first mindset to build the best services and experiences in financial services. We enable an ecosystem of large industry players and start-ups to delight our customers with what they expect, and with what they don't know they want (yet). We believe in a team first attitude, and that the best ideas come from the people closest to the work. Our culture is centered around inclusion and collaboration, and our team is made up of a diverse group of individuals from across the globe.
What you will be doing:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Writing TypeScript, CSS, and HTML.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for UI projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
What you bring:
- Working experience as UI Developer.
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., Agile, waterfall, and other modern approaches to software development.
- Must have working Angular 6+, HTML, CSS, SQL, and TypeScript
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience to create consumable components.
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in ExpressJS and MySQL / MariaDB
- Knowledge of gamification concepts
- Knowledge of FIS' products and services
- Knowledge of financial services industry
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program - charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.