Software Engineer (React) at Integrate (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:10 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Integrate is a marketing software provider that works with high-growth and enterprise organizations like Salesforce, Microsoft, Akamai, and Pluralsight to power their demand marketing investments.
We are a global leader in Precision Demand Marketing that works with companies and marketers to develop and deliver an omnichannel demand strategy, convert leads to revenue and drive marketing ROI. Over the past decade, Integrate has evolved from solving complex challenges across each demand generation channel to powering account-based, buyer-driven omnichannel experiences.
Today, Integrate’s Demand Acceleration Platform helps marketers orchestrate connected buying experiences that drive qualified conversations at scale, simplify ABM management and accelerate revenue generation.
We’re also recognized as a Top 10 in Tech Startups in Phoenix, AZ (current headquarters location) for the past four years in a row, and this year, we ranked #1.
Integrate’s mission is to connect everything - data, channels, tech, and team members - to create intelligent buyer and account journeys and deliver Precision Demand Marketing at scale.
Integrate Growth Snapshot:
500+ Enterprise Customers
40%+ YoY Growth
The people, the culture, and the opportunity. From each individual contributor, each level of management, and all the way to founder and CEO, Jeremy Bloom, Integrate is an organization of integrity, talent, passion, and vision. Our track record of growth, customer success, and an executive commitment to leading in product discovery, innovation, and user experience, has us positioned for revolutionary innovation in enterprise software.
Our primary offices are in Phoenix, AZ, Hopkinton, MA, and London, UK; however, you can also find Integrators working remotely across the globe. With our exciting growth, we are looking to add a tenured Software Engineer with React / React Native experience to help us continue to craft great software interfaces and platforms.
What you'll Do:
- If you would enjoy working with these technologies in a rapidly growing, scale-up environment we'd be keen to hear from you.
- You’d be collaborating with other developers in our teams across the globe; working closely with design and product specialists to create work that has excellent customer UX and production values.
- We’d expect you to contribute to ensuring high quality, well-tested code as well as participate in code reviews and pair programming.
What you Offer:
- Demonstrable understanding of how to write high-quality, tested, semantically considered code
- A keen interest in UX, design, accessibility, and working with UIs based on reusable components
- Great debugging skills
- Thorough understanding of how to deliver cross-browser compatibility, responsive layouts, and how to resolve common issues
- A passion for self-improvement, personal growth, and desire to sharpen your skills as an engineer
Additional Desirable Skills/ Experience
- Familiarity with Linux and AWS based environments
- Experience building hybrid mobile apps using technologies like React Native
- Working with native iOS/Android codebases
- Working with backend codebases
- Tools: Git (GitHub), JIRA/Confluence, Storybook
- Technologies: MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, gRPC, Protobuf
- Concepts: RPC, REST, AMQP, Concurrent Design, AWS, SCRUM, Agile
- Environment: Linux/Docker (CentOS)
Integrate in the News:
- Best Tech Startups in Arizona (2018-2021)
- Integrate Acquires Akkroo
- Integrate Acquires ListenLoop
- Why Four MarTech CEO's Bet Big on Integrate
More Information on Integrate
Integrate operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in Phoenix, AZ, New York, NY and Hopkinton, MA. Integrate was founded in 2010. It has 340 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all jobs at Integrate, click here.
Read Full Job Description