For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
As part of Cloud Quality and Reliability team you will be responsible for the functional and system testing of various features and solution of the Zscaler cloud, including:
- Design & develop test plans for Zscaler software products and solutions.
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues within Zscaler products running on Unix systems (can be 50/50 - Automated/Manual testing)
- Solve problems and establish plans and provide technical consultation in the design, development and test effort of Zscaler engineering projects
- Review product specifications and write the test case, develop test plans for assigned areas
- Identifies issues and technical interdependencies and suggest possible solutions
- Assist in development and delivery of training to cross-functional teams
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues in Lab
- Responsible for coming up with the requirements for the Zscaler Cloud Service Monitors and automating them
- 5-10 years of experience in testing within Networking and/or Security space
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix, Networking, Firewalls and IPS systems.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS,DNS & SSL
- Testing Experience of Proxy, Firewall, or Load Balancer would be desirable
- Automation development skills in Python
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Hands on & passionate about quality and willing to collaborate with multiple teams for testing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.