Software Engineer Co-op (Athlete Studio) at Axiom Zen (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:50 p.m. (CST) on Friday, May 27, 2022
What does success look like for you? For folks here, it means thriving in a high-autonomy environment and tackling complex problems in a technical space that is constantly changing and evolving. Engineers on our teams are focused on writing great code, but also collaborating with Product, Design, and other team members to define what games mean on the blockchain, and creating this new opportunity for our users.
You'll help shift the technological landscape within the company through experimentation and auditing of emerging tech stacks, while shaping the way a new technology is introduced to, and adopted by, new audiences throughout the world.
Our ideal candidate:
- Quickly gains proficiency when exposed to unfamiliar technical patterns, systems, or languages
- Is able to unblock individuals when they are faced with technical challenges
- Is a strong communicator who can collaborate well with other non-technical functions (e.g. Product & Design)
- Has the courage to try out new tools, fail fast, and dive into unknowns to solve new and challenging problems
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Developing DApps or interacting with blockchains
- Understands the deployment process, and is comfortable with Docker, containers, and Kubernetes
- Event driven architecture, familiarity with AWS and comfort with having eventual consistency across multiple services
- Has a strong understanding of application and API security
More Information on Axiom Zen
Axiom Zen operates in the Software industry. Axiom Zen was founded in 2012. It has 41 total employees. To see all 68 open jobs at Axiom Zen, click here.
Read Full Job Description