Delphix is the industry leader for DevOps test data management.
Businesses need to transform application delivery but struggle to balance speed with data security and compliance. Our DevOps Data Platform automates data security, while rapidly deploying test data to accelerate application releases. With Delphix, customers modernize applications, adopt multi-cloud, achieve CI/CD, and recover from downtime events such as ransomware up to 2x faster.
Leading companies, including Choice Hotels, Banco Carrefour, and Fannie Mae, use Delphix to accelerate digital transformation and enable zero trust data management. Visit us at www.delphix.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
We are seeking software engineers experienced in analyzing, debugging and diagnosing complex software systems to join our growing team. In this role, you will play a key role in architecting, designing and building large components of the product. You will help drive process improvements, help adopt best practices, and constantly help to improve the customer’s experience.
- Architect, design and implement large scale components of the product.
- Ability to deliver complex projects by defining structure in areas of uncertainty, identifying and expressing discrete deliverables, and managing interactions between different teams
- Respond to time sensitive issues within multiple familiar software modules or subsystems, root cause issues, and proactively improve robustness of individual features
- Proactively help team by establishing best practices, architecture, and mentoring others against them
- Assess the impact of issues to identify and drive systematic improvements within an area
- Work with engineering teams, product management, sales, and customers to understand requirements and develop solutions
- Work with support, the field and customers to collect relevant data to come up with solutions and/or workarounds on complex, critical customer problems
Required Skills and Experience:
- 6-11 years of experience building and architecting enterprise products.
- Experience in analyzing, debugging and diagnosing complex software systems - considering complexities like Performance, Scale, Interaction with Operating Systems, Multi-threaded interactions, etc.
- A desire to build great products, learn new technical areas, and dive in wherever there is a need
- Strong coding and architecture background in Python, with hands-on experience with industry best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle critical situations involving high priority customer issues, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability and desire to work in a test-driven, agile, collaborative, and iterative programming environment
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills. Ability to engage effectively with internal / external stakeholders to meet business objectives. Prior experience of working with teams in the US or other countries.
- Minimum undergraduate college/university degree in computer science
- An obsession for providing good experience to customers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with large/complex relational databases and data warehouses like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Azure, Amazon RDS, Teradata, etc.
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.
More Information on Delphix
Delphix operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Redwood City, CA. Delphix was founded in 2008. It has 600 total employees. To see all 53 open jobs at Delphix, click here.
Read Full Job Description