Software Developer In Test (SDET) at Bankers Healthcare Group (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:16 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, August 18, 2022
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who Are You
You are a motivated Information Technology professional who is passionate about automation QA testing. You excel at quality assurance testing and have experience in automation testing, selenium web driver, and C# development. You are a forward-thinking, driven, and flexible individual and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can make an instant impact and build automation frameworks from scratch.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed.
- Test for a range of projects from and enhancements to strategic initiatives
- Develop, maintain and execute test cases and plans, ensuring the quality and stability of the system throughout the project.
- Test projects in accordance with written business and functional design documentation following established standards to ensure quality assurance.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the Business Owners and their UAT-responsible personnel.
- Provide ownership and accountability for assigned testing, keeping supervisor aware of progress and risks associated with milestones
- Ensure satisfactory service with customers at all levels (Business Analyst, Developers, Project Managers, and Business Owners). .
What You'll Need
- 2-5 Years of experience as software tester on a team testing web applications and web services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline. Equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience is also acceptable.
- Application of software development life cycle concepts in a team setting
- Experience with automated testing tools like Cypress or Selenium
- Experience writing own test cases and organizing them in a QA suite like Test Rails
- Experience with API testing (REST/SOAP) via Postman or other tools
- Knowledge of relational database principles (SQL/MySQL/SOQL)
- Experience with Source control and Continuous Integration (Git/Gitlab/Source Tree/Team City/Jenkins/Docker)
- Organized, good time management skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with close work with remote developers and Product Owners.
- Experience in Azure or other cloud frameworks
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Jira or other project management tools
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employees at BHG Financial are required to work within the United States of America.
BHG Financial is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. BHG Financial is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
More Information on Bankers Healthcare Group
Bankers Healthcare Group operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Davie, FL, Syracuse, NY and Syracuse, NY. Bankers Healthcare Group was founded in 2001. It has 983 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 93 open jobs at Bankers Healthcare Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description