*** U.S. Citizenship is Required ***
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
We are currently seeking a Senior Staff Site Reliability Engineer to join our Emerging Technologies infrastructure team. In this role you will be supporting our Zscaler Private Access (ZPA) products. This position will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself as we rapidly scale our business and grow our global platform across over 150 data centers around the world.
- Design and deploy our customer facing Linux and BSD based systems infrastructure
- Create and deploy scalable systems and monitoring for massively growing global infrastructure
- Implement automation for management of the cloud
- Contribute to OS packaging and distribution
- Develop, augment and maintain Ops documentation
- Resolve NOC escalations and help prevent reiteration of incidents creating NOC processes, procedures and automation.
- Linux/UNIX system engineering (create and maintain highly scalable solutions
- BS Degree and 10+ years' experience in a Linux / UNIX System Administration / SysAdmin role
- Comfort and experience with Ops environment growing at a rapid scale
- Strong Linux / UNIX skills, BSD specific experience is a plus
- Excellent scripting skills and experience (shell, bash, python, perl) (Python preferred)
- Experience maintaining and deploying systems and software in diverse environments
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot systems performance
- Solid Networking skills at layer 3 and above
- Some travel is required
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar discipline with MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.