ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Release Program Management team takes large, company-wide, highly visible programs from vision to release. We facilitate ServiceNow's overall release process through key partnerships with technology and business stakeholders. We work hard to ensure high quality on-time releases that delight our customers.
As a Senior Staff Program Manager/Process Engineer, Release Management, you will be responsible for improving processes and managing large, complex release programs from start to finish. You will be responsible for designing strategic process improvements, as well as potentially executing the processes after they have been improved. Your primary focus will be engineering, but your responsibilities will include cross-functional coordination. Each day you will exercise key skills such as conflict resolution, cross-team collaboration, as well as asking and answering questions with precision. This position may require approximately 25% travel.
What you get to do in this role:
- Process engineering/Re-Engineering
- Develop the overall prioritization, milestones, deliverables, and success criteria for your programs
- Identify and mitigate risks throughout the schedule
- Analyze trends and data and create reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights to senior leadership
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities required to deliver a high-quality product on time
- Host regular release meetings and deliver crisp status updates to all stakeholders
To be successful in this role you have:
- 12 + years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 10 + years and a Master's degree; or equivalent experience
- Process-oriented, results driven, and able to drive the software release process. The key to success is the ability to be a flexible thinker and an outstanding communicator who is comfortable working cross-functionally with various stakeholders across organizational boundaries.
- Lean/Six Sigma Black-belt or equivalent process training/experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS), or related field
- PMP and Agile certifications are a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio and similar applications
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.