Senior Solutions Engineer at Armorblox (Remote)
We help organizations communicate more securely over email and other cloud office applications with the power of Natural Language Understanding (NLU). The Armorblox platform connects over APIs and analyzes thousands of signals to understand who users are, what they do, and how they communicate. With this context, Armorblox can stop advanced email attacks like business email compromise, and also help organizations stay compliant by protecting their sensitive data from falling into the wrong hands. Security teams also become more proactive after using Armorblox because the platform automates away most of the manual and repetitive tasks involved in responding to user-reported email threats.
We create the VERY BEST People-first Company Culture through thoughtful programs that elevate and engage our People. We are proud to have an industry-leading product, a gender score that ranks in the top 20%, and a diversity score that ranks in the top 30%. We are honored Armorblox was awarded Great Place to Work , Omni Award for Outstanding Wellbeing and Benefits , Best Company Leadership, Best CEOs for Diversity, Best Company Compensation , and was featured in the 2019 Forbes AI 50 list and was named a 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor in Cloud Office Security. Founded in 2017, Armorblox is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA and backed by the very best investors in Silicon Valley including General Catalyst and Next47.
Armorblox is looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to partner with our Americas sales team to drive new partnerships in our strategic verticals. As a key member of the Americas sales team, you will be on the front lines with our key customers to help design comprehensive technical solutions that meet their critical business requirements. You will be instrumental in ensuring the success of our growing customer partnerships and collaborate with Armorblox engineering teams to advocate for the customer. You will be successful in this role if you are someone that exceeds expectations and approaches any challenge with diplomacy - remains cool under pressure and possesses a no-problem-too-big-or-too-small attitude. Ideally, you will have a background in Cybersecurity. Your role will involve meeting clients, providing support, and giving technical demonstrations on the Armorblox product portfolio. This role can be performed from any Armorblox North American office or remotely.
- Build relationships with technical decision makers, positioning Armorblox as the key thought leader in the Cybersecurity industry, thus becoming a trusted advisor to the customer
- Become a technical expert in the use of the Armorblox product portfolio and be able to take that expertise into the field
- Consult in-depth with developers who are planning or already using Armorblox
- Create adoption of Armorblox within clients not yet using Armorblox
- Design, build, and run proof of concepts with prospective customers
- Position yourself as a go-to consultative resource and solutions expert for the greater business development team
- Support business development partners with technical consultations pre and post sale
- Solicit feedback from the customer regarding product improvement opportunities and help facilitate these changes in aggregate with Product Management
- Experience in a customer facing, pre-sales, solutions engineering, or field engineering role
- Demonstrated track record of customer centric service, consistent on time delivery of custom customer solutions, and team first approach
- Experience in C# skills (C++ is a bonus)
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to communicate diplomatically, confidently, and effectively
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, or a related field / equivalent applicable experience
- Have background in Cybersecurity
Our People are our most important asset.
We believe in recruiting the best talent that enhances our culture, embodies our values and empowers Armorblox. We center our programs and initiatives around our People and are committed to an inclusive and diverse team through programs and initiatives, equal pay, competitive benefits, and more.
Armorblox is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.