Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We genuinely enjoy working together in cross-functional teams of product managers, designers, backend, frontend, mobile, automation, and quality engineers to make Clari a better product. We’re looking for engineers that have a passion for building great products with simplicity, usability, scalability, and reliability in mind.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer with experience in building complex, modern Enterprise SPAs using React, SVG, and visualization libraries like D3.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Work closely with Product Architect to deliver a consistent, delightful, and seamless user experience
- Architect and build a sharable and theme-able React frontend component library
- Brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers, Backend Engineers, and other cross-functional partners to conceptualize and build new features for our growing user base
- Produce high-quality results by leading or contributing heavily to large cross-functional projects that have a significant impact on the business
- Strong technical background, including 5+ years of experience building React-based SPAs or web applications, and familiarity including latest patterns and best practices on hooks, functional components, and composition
- Deep understanding of the complexities involved in managing a component framework and the subtleties of building functional (interactive) components that fulfill a wide range of user needs and often subconscious–user expectations
- Great level of understanding CSS and the majority of its patterns, best practices, & intricacies
- Decent experience with subtle client-side animations & transitions
- Knowledge with leveraging SVG in the context of building modern browser-based UX
- Experience with full-stack development, front-end test frameworks (Jasmine/Mocha/Jest), SVG and D3, and mobile platforms is a plus
- Skilled in collaborating with backend engineers, designers, and product managers to deliver features inline with company goals
- Strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you
- Experience with GraphQL is desired but not necessary
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description