If you are looking for a rewarding career with a highly successful company that puts people first, Halvik Corp is the place for you! We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help the US Federal Government succeed. Join our growing team and make a difference!
Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking Senior Software Engineers to provide technical expertise in the use of Actifio or similar tools for Enterprise Data Management solution. The responsibilities for this role include:
Participate in the Agile ceremonies
Support upgrade, patching, service requests for the system/components
Support Technical Issue Reporting, Logging & Resolution
Provide Customer Support for the system
Support and Maintain Self-Service Web Portal and Tools
Support Actifio GO migration
Optimize cloud integration of Data as a Service system
Support vendor ticket filing, follow-up, resolution, and closure
Create and maintain technical documentation
8+ years of experience in front end development, Back-end development, Database, Server, API, and version controlling systems
• Strong understanding of snapshot, backup/restore, and replication concepts
• Experience with Micro-services architecture
• Experience with API programming
• Experience and understanding of working of CI/CD pipeline
• Strong understanding of Cloud paradigms (IaaS, PaaS, FaaS, CaaS) / Serverless design
• Understanding of Windows file systems, APIs
• Knowledge of Virtualization, Databases, SAN and Networking concepts
• Working knowledge with OS such as Linux, Windows, Shell scripts etc.
• Experience with technical documentation writing such as System Design Document (SDD), Operating Support Procedures (SOP) etc.
• Experience working collaboratively in an agile environment and understanding of Agile, Scrum and Kanban concepts.
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 11 federal holidays and PTO.
401(k) with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
To comply with the guidance provided by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force (Task Force) for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors, Halvik is requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all their employees except where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation.
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
More Information on Halvik
Halvik operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Vienna, VA. Halvik was founded in 2007. It has 97 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 44 open jobs at Halvik, click here.
Read Full Job Description