Emergency room visits and hospital stays can be uncomfortable and stressful times for families and their loved ones. DispatchHealth allows people to receive high quality and cost-effective medical care in the comfort of their homes. A rapidly scaling startup, DispatchHealth provides an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need.
Technology and data drive all aspects of our business and allow for better care delivery from patient onboarding, patient care, and post care follow-up. We’re looking to create a best-in-class technology platform that helps our patients stay in the comfort of their homes – and we’re looking for people like you to help shape and build the technology that changes the way people receive healthcare.
Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
Transforming healthcare by building a system of care in the home.
We use ReactJS, Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Golang, Postgres, and Redis. We deploy often to our PAAS easily and confidently. We work on client applications in React and use a mix of microservices on the backend to power API’s.Responsibilities
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Deeper development experience with Ruby on Rails or NodeJS and PostgreSQL (or willingness to learn during onboarding)
- Interest in Golang or willingness to jump into other languages
- Knowledge of security
- Logistics or statistical queuing models a plus
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $150,000 - $180,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, candidate location, and experience.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.
DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family and short-term disability leave.
To see our Employee Privacy Notice, please see here: https://www.dispatchhealth.com/employee-privacy-notice/