- Design and develop high quality features working with other engineers, UX, and product managers in an agile environment
- Produce clean code and automated tests
- Participate in, contribute to and continuously improve Agile software development processes
- Strive for quality of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability and extensibility
- Participate in pilot projects evaluating new cutting-edge technologies
- Support development effort estimation
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements
- Grow your career through active participation in our company culture
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in developing customer facing SaaS products
- Familiarity with Java, Spring, and Hibernate a plus
- Familiarity with Python and RoBERTa/MLM/NLP a plus
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working with RESTful APIs (AJAX, JSON)
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience with CI/CD and Agile
- Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate ORM
- React, Typescript
- Oracle Autonomous Database on Oracle Cloud
- Linux, Docker, Ansible
- Python, RoBERTa base model for NLP
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We have been certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016. We are committed to a robust collaborative mission-driven culture.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, paid vacation, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored activities and events.
- Remote Work: We believe that results matter more than when or where they are produced. We are 100% committed to in-office, hybrid and fully remote work.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: Top 30 fastest growing tech company in Boston and top 500 in North America. We’re recognized for our industry's highest customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner for our ability to execute
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, cash flow positive, rapidly growing, and in control of our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations in the See-Through Economy.
- Boston Location: Our headquarters are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Ireland Office: We expanded to Ireland in March 2021 with all our employees sitting remotely. This team is responsible for helping to grow and expand our customer base in Europe, Middle East and Africa.