We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
- Research, evaluate, architect and deploy new tools, frameworks, and patterns to build sustainable software solutions for our clients
- Stay on top with latest technologies
- Share knowledge and know-how of software best practices inside and outside the team
- Lead and work as part of a team, as well as independently work toward assigned goals.
- .NET Core, .NET Framework
- Databases (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- ORM tools (e.g. EntityFramework, nHibernate)
- CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, Team City, Octopus)
- Cloud environments (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- High personal code/development standards and practices (peer testing, unit testing, code reviews)
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Fluent communication in English
Other desirable skills
- Message brokers (ie. RabbitMQ)
- Streams (ie. Kafka)
- Tools (ie. JIRA, Confluence, Azure DevOps)
- Source Repositories (Git or another version control system)
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award-winning teams across different countries
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Opportunities to grow your competencies: self-learning days, training, sponsored participation in professional improvement events, etc.
- 2 additional vacation days
- Private health insurance and psychologist consultations
- Great team-building events and out-of-office activities
- Sports activities including gym benefit and sponsored participation in sports events
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
Type of Contract
- We are suggesting two types of contract:
- Permanent contract with all above benefits package
- B2B contract: hourly rate * days in a month (still possible to take part in internal trainings both tech and non-tech related, knowledge sharing sessions and other internal company events)