Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
The Access & Authorization team will deliver and support processes and technologies used to manage the lifecycle of digital identities, authentication to Reddit resources, and access to Reddit’s production infrastructure. In this highly hands-on and cross functional role, you’ll be working with our Security, Infrastructure, and Information Technology teams to design, build, and deliver highly available centralized identity access infrastructure for Reddit’s growing Engineering organization.
As a Senior Engineer, you’ll build and scale the exciting features and services needed to create real-time experiences and spark connections, which will fuel the next wave of Reddit’s growth. Your work will directly impact hundreds of millions of users around the world. Join us and help build the future of Reddit!
- Develop a centralized repository and workflows for storage and application of security policies within Reddit’s production environment.
- Develop the next generation authorization and identity information for Reddit’s production environment.
- We will be building infrastructure that scales for Reddit. To accomplish this, we will collaborate with Reddit’s Information Security & Information Technology teams to ensure consistent experience across Reddit’s many Production and tooling surfaces.
- 5+ years of experience identifying and executing high impact projects
- 3+ years of experience with Go or Python
- Familiarity with API platform service architectures
- Experience with and ability to build high availability stateless serving, and data consistency between multiple systems.
- Experience with SSH Identity management, AWS/GCP Credential management.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with a service-oriented team and company
- Track record of mentorship and leveling up those around you
- Kubernetes experience preferred
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].