At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer in Test responsible for strategic planning and implementation of robust automation framework for both web and mobile automation that can efficiently help scale. This role would be on our newest fin-tech product team called Liquid.
TripActions Liquid is a next generation payments and expense solution that is disrupting the market by taking advantage of the latest fintech infrastructure from providers like Stripe, Visa, Plaid, and Modern Treasury. Combined with their technology forward approach to corporate travel, Liquid's vision is to completely eliminate the concept of expense reports from submitting to approvals to reconciliation. The company has raised over $800M including a recent $155M at a $5B valuation from investors including Andreessen Horowitz and Lightspeed to help accelerate the payments and expense offering with a plan to become a public company in the next few years. The team is looking for engineers across all levels and roles (backend, frontend, mobile), product managers, finops, fraud and credit risk, and they are open to having employees located across the country.
- Design and implement Automation framework/tests to increase testing on our platform and directly supervise and mentor SDET engineers.
- Own the test automation and drive continuous improvement and innovation in test coverage and test effectiveness
- Provide hands-on leadership to the software QA engineers and play an integral role in improving our existing test automation frameworks and infrastructure to support end to verification of our product.
- Help with the continuous improvement in skills and knowledge of the automation team in parallel to the mentorship and support.
- Provide timely risk assessment and escalation of software quality concerns, be an advocate for the continuous improvement of SQA process & efficiency.
- Help maintain the CI/CD environments.
- Collaborate closely with software engineers, designers, and product managers to meet quality standards and align with delivery priorities to release revolutionary products
- Evangelize new technologies, SQA process and tools with goals to continuously improve test coverage through both manual and automated processes.
Must To Have:
- Strong Java coding skills to develop and support automation scripts.
- 5+ years of experience on iOS, Android platforms using Appium or WebDriver/Selenium for web browser testing.
- 5+ years of experience in reviewing product requirements and design, creating test plans/ test cases, and testing mobile/web-based applications.
- Strong experience in automated testing practices and tools –Web Services, API testing (Rest), Postman.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Jenkins, Bitrise, Github, Maven, TestNG, Xpaths.
- Good understanding of continuous integration and CI/CD pipelines.
- Good knowledge of JAVA Collections.
- Experience working at a fast pace and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.