Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to scale Clari’s highly flexible and most utilized product - Forecasting. If you love solving challenging data query/intelligence problems and if you’re just as passionate about vital customer experiences as you are about the way data is structured and handled, this is the role for you. There’s a huge opportunity ahead of us, and you will be an integral part in leading the way.
We develop Enterprise SaaS products, fundamentally powered by AI and Analytics to transform the way track, forecast, and predict revenue. We are 100% cloud-native and build our product using reliable tools and technologies that our team knows and trusts, including Java, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and AWS. Expertise in these areas is a huge plus, but having familiarity with common web languages (Such as Python or Ruby) and other databases are fine substitutes.
We’re a collaborative team that genuinely enjoys working together with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, backend, frontend, mobile, automation, and quality engineers to make Clari a better product. We’re looking for engineers that have a passion for building great products with simplicity, usability, scalability, and reliability in mind.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Clari Engineering teams
- Shape future proof interfaces that are easy to build against and meet the requirements of client-facing teams
- Brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers, Frontend Engineers, and other cross-functional partners to conceptualize and build new features for our growing user base
- Produce high-quality results by leading or contributing heavily to large cross-functional projects that have a significant impact on the business
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack, and uplevel the observability and reliability of the overall system
- Mentor engineers earlier in their technical careers to help them grow
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Have a strong technical background, including 5+ years of experience building impactful large-scale products or systems using Java or a similar object-oriented language
- Have a solid understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing and associated trade-offs
- Are skilled in working across engineering teams in building technical architecture and design alignment, driving decision making, and communicating transparently
- Are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you
- Have built observable systems that track important metrics, investigated and addressed issues with performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Have an understanding of abstraction by interface
- Dependency Injection knowledge and understanding is a plus
- Higher order functions knowledge is a plus
- Function lambdas knowledge is a plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description