Senior SharePoint Engineer at Dentsu (Atlanta, GA)
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Dentsu’s integrated network of agencies is purpose-built to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. To champion meaningful progress with and for our clients, we are organized in a way that puts our clients and their customers at the center of everything that we do. Our connected tools, products and capabilities are focused on delivering human-centric, integrated solutions -- seamlessly bringing together all of the creativity, media and CXM expertise of our network in service of both growth & good.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.Job Description
The Senior SharePoint and Automation Engineer will have responsibility for delivering SharePoint sites and Automation solutions as part of Dentsu Business Platforms.
Primary focus of the role:
- Deliver application development projects of varying complexity to the business community, primarily using the Microsoft suite - SharePoint, Power Automate, Power Apps as well as Nintex
- Provide technical engineering services and consultancy to the project portfolio
- Ensure the service being implemented is in line with business expectations and delivers sustainable performance following transition to BAU
- Delivery of collaboration and automation projects to the Dentsu agencies
- Gathering and documenting requirements, solution design, project planning, delivery and BAU transition
- Working with different roles and disciplines within the business to deliver the desired outcome
- Assist the Service Operations teams with the investigation, escalation and resolution of technical issues that cannot be resolved by the BAU teams.
- Working with 3rd party vendors where necessary.
- Being the key point of contact for specific applications within the Business Platforms Collaboration team.
- Creating and maintaining associated operational documentation, including periodic assessments of these.
- Using strong applications technical knowledge, to challenge and support technical decisions being made.
- Work with technology and business leadership using technical expertise to input into strategic roadmaps
- 5+ years experience SharePoint Online - developer and administrator
Experience working within a project environment, planning, facilitating and managing change.
Experience of taking ownership of key issues and activities and managing the expectations of key stakeholders around timely delivery.
- Experience in
- Power Automate
- Power Apps
- Nintex Forms & Workflow – (SharePoint Online/Office 365 & Nintex Workflow Cloud)
- SharePoint REST services
- CSOM / JSOM, CAML, CSS
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have, not required):
- Visual Studio / VSCode
- Server-Side development experience (C# / ASP.NET)
- Virtual Agent
- UI Path
The anticipated salary range for this position is $72,960-$105,600. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.