Senior SDET BackEnd at DigitalOnUs (Remote)
Who is DigitalOnUs by Tech Mahindra?
At DigitalOnUs by Tech Mahindra, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We're looking for a passionate, product-focused Senior SDET Backend who have hacked systems in creative ways, who are curious about new languages, technologies, and trends. We believe that working hard is a byproduct of loving what you do and not something that can be me assured on a timesheet.
Location Remote: Mexico/ Canada Remote
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and 5+ years of experience in the test automation field
- 3+ years of work experience in test automation using Selenium Web driver and Java.
- Proficiency in RESTful services automation frameworks (preferably RestAssured)
- Experience in CI/CD tools (preferably Git, GitLab CI and Gradle)
- Proficient with either TestNG or Junit (preferably TestNG)
- Excellent understanding of REST architecture and HTTP response codes
- English - Advanced
Some qualifications we consider a plus.
- Docker knowledge
- Good CI/CD understanding
- Familiarity with Postman to test API’s manually
- Good understanding of mocked data (PowerMock or Mockito)
- Create REST API testing frameworks based on Rest Assured / TestNG / Java
- Maintain REST API scripts create by other teams (multiregional collaboration)
- Understand and adjust Gradle build files, GitLab jobs and YAML files
- Report issues within an agile environment (either Scrum or Kanban, through JIRA mainly)
Why you will love this job?
- Play with the latest & greatest technologies on the test automation field
- You'll enhance your automation testing expertise
- Become part of a highly tech-savvy startup that's growing rapidly
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
- Possibility of relocation to USA
If you apply for this opportunity we will get you resume and its contain personal data whose treatment has been authorized by its owner for Digital OnUs, S. de RL de CV (the "Company”). If you are not the owner of this information or have no relation whatsoever with the subjects treated in it, you are requested in the most attentive way not to make copies of it and / or its attached files and delete it immediately, under the risk of being considered as responsible for the unauthorized treatment of personal data in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations, and other applicable regulations. If you are the owner of personal data in possession of the Company and wish to obtain further information regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of your ARCO rights, please consult our integral privacy notice on the website https://www.digitalonus.com/privacy-policy/