Senior Product Engineer at Atmos (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:27 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, May 7, 2022
We’re on a mission to revive and modernize the American Dream by bringing the homebuilding process online. We couldn't be more excited to work at the intersection of software and the real world, because this is where our society's best progress will come from in the next 10 years.
We're a growing team of thirty. We come from companies like Opendoor, CBRE, Facebook, Cruise, Square, etc. We're backed by top investors, including Khosla Ventures, YCombinator, JLL Spark, Sam Altman, Kevin Hartz and many more.
We're not taking a traditional approach, and we're not looking for traditional thinkers. Working at Atmos on the early team puts you at the cornerstone of simplifying the custom home building process and making it accessible to all. We are looking for talented individuals who not only challenge the norm, but challenge us as a team.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate product engineer who prioritizes customer empathy, is collaborative in ideation, and can execute autonomously. You'll focus on creating a simple, emotional experience that allows anybody to visualize and design their dream home.
- Work alongside Product and Design to advise, plan, and update our roadmap, features, and designs
- Ideate and implement product improvements that drive metrics for our core browsing experience
- Leverage our data systems (like home value estimation and lot-home compatibility) to create a simple, guiding product that homebuyers love and understand
- Gather and synthesize feedback from customer interviews, product analytics, and business metrics to drive new features
- Design and implement internal engineering features and MVP novel systems
- 4-6 years experience in a fullstack role, ideally frontend-focused
- Experience with React/Vue, Express or another web framework, SQL databases
- Experience with Figma
- Experience planning, implementing, and shipping core user-facing features in a fast-paced environment
- Deeply curious and driven to learn and perfect your craft
- Gravitated towards simplifying and perfecting user experiences
- Empathetic and able to communicate well with engineers, non-technical teammates, and users
- Comfortable with complex, ambiguous problems that require novel solutions
- A systems thinker who can see the forest AND the trees
- Passionate about expanding housing access
- Excited about building something that doesn't exist yet
Atmos is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We actively encourage applicants from historically underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
More Information on Atmos
Atmos operates in the Real Estate industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Charlotte, NC and Raleigh, NC. Atmos was founded in 2018. It has 21 total employees. To see all jobs at Atmos, click here.
Read Full Job Description