Senior Mobile Application Developer
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that's exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
We are seeking a Senior Engineer to help optimize our architecture and processes to accelerate delivery and innovation. As a Senior Engineer you will be required to coordinate with tech leads to define, implement and deploy solutions.
As a Staff Engineer you will be the technical leader of a team that will collaborates across the organization, establishing and refining the architectural patterns and practices necessary for the company to continue scaling and growing.
You'll Get To:
- Design and implement new features, work closely with Safety and Fleet Tracking experts
- Provide tooling and framework to enable rapid application development
- Ease the onboarding and management of our installed base of users
- Optimize our ability to quickly get customer feedback by running experiments based on analytics data
- Improve our operational capability by creating processes, frameworks, and/or tooling that minimize MTTR on production incidents.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years experience of Android (Kotlin) and/or iOS (Swift)application development
- Experience with developing apps using native and react-native components
- Good understanding of Bluetooth LE
- Experience with security aspects of the app, app submission to the app store and analytics
- Experience with developing modular, responsive and efficient apps
- Ability to drive technical direction through metrics instead of consensus and debate
- Ability to communicate architectural vision to the wider organization
- Ability to implement and manage changes in technology across multiple teams and systems
Lytx is powered by cutting-edge technology and Happy People. You want to use your powers for good, and that's exactly what we do at Lytx. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
Lytx is powered by cutting-edge technology and Happy People. You want your work to make a positive impact in the world, and that's what we do at Lytx. We're a diverse team of hungry, humble and capable people united to make a difference. Together, we help save lives on our roadways.
Find out how good it feels to be a part of an inclusive, collaborative team. We're committed to delivering an environment where everyone feels valued, included and supported to do their best work and share their voices.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We're committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.