DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
Your primary focus will be on our back-end IT engineering. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about designing, organizing, modifying, and deploying a cloud-based, service-oriented IT infrastructure and the processes that support it. If you have a proven track record of delivering such systems to internal customers, then this role is for you.
What you will do:
- Help establish engineer best practices and guidelinesCollaborate with engineers and project managers to develop tools and solutions in order to identify tactical issues, unnecessary complexity and react to emerging areas of concern.
- Help other teammates to achieve their professional goals by having code reviews and working sessions with them.
- Desire and ability to mentor and train other engineers
- Take active participation in team’s Scrums ceremonies (Retrospective, Grooming sessions, and Sprint planning).
What you bring to the table:
- 6+ years of overall experience in IT engineering roles with increasing responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Ability to serve as a model for the team's working methodology and places the team's needs first
- Experience planning and managing IT projects using agile/scrum frameworks and JIRA.
- Strong knowledge of the infosec considerations and the ability to balance security requirements with delivery and ease-of-use
- Extensive experience with the following technologies: Endpoint protection (Crowdstrike), Cisco Meraki, OKTA, GSuite Administration, JumpCloud, Jamf
- Experience with mixed (MacOs and Windows) environments
- Strong knowledge of network engineering and foundational network protocols and services such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, and VPN.
- Experience with the roll-out and maintenance of MDM, asset management, and personal backup solutions
- Ability to champion processes that enable scaling of our IT infrastructure.
- Experience planning IT infrastructure changes and roll-outs in a way that anticipates the needs of varied needs of all areas of the organization
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming Languages (Golang, Python, Ruby, Java, C++)
Bonus Points if you have:
- Managing Infrastructure as code using Terraform, Ansible or Chef
- AWS Fundamentals, e.g. IAM Roles, Lambdas, etc.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.