Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active uniques, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We’re evolving and continuing our mission to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Providing a delightful and relevant experience to our users applies to our Ads like all of our offerings, and we’re excited to build a product that is best-in-class for our users and advertisers. The year ahead is a busy one - join us!
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Reddit is poised to rapidly innovate and grow like no other time in its history. This is a unique opportunity to join the Ad Formats & Optimizations team to shape the future of ad experiences on Reddit. As a key member of this fast-growing team, you will have lots of ownership and impact on the next generation of ads products from the very beginning.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. We're completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
Join us in building the future of ads on Reddit!
About the role:
You’ll play a major role in both driving the iOS development for ads projects and tackling tough design and product problems alongside other ads engineers. We are responsible for the appearance and usability of every ad on Reddit users see, how many ads they see, and the content ads can appear next to. We work with cross-functional partners across product, design, and even business development to explore the next generation of ad experiences on Reddit. We are looking for a product-focused iOS engineer who is capable of working independently but also thrives in collaborative environments.
What you can expect from us:
- Architect, build, and ship high-quality ad products for Reddit’s official iOS app
- Spearhead the full iOS development cycle: design, develop, QA, experiment, analyze, and deploy
- Work with a cross-functional team to build high quality experiences that meet customer needs
- Contribute to the direction of future mobile architecture at Reddit
- Improve Reddit for everyone. We constantly seek to balance advertiser needs with user experience with projects like reporting and hiding ads that put more control in the hands of Reddit users
What we can expect from you:
- 5+ years of experience writing high quality iOS code
- Expertise in Swift and Objective-C
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail (both technical and product-oriented) with every feature
- Willingness to proactively collaborate cross functionally
- Passion for developing scalable, well-designed software that improves people’s lives globally
- Experience in ads domain
- If you don’t feel like you meet all of the requirements, we encourage you to still apply!
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].