At Kit Check, our mission is to create groundbreaking medication intelligence solutions that increase efficiency, safety and visibility for health systems and pharmaceutical manufacturers. We empower stakeholders to deliver the right medicine to the right patient at the right time, every time. We are a venture-backed, high growth healthcare technology company with a start-up 'vibe' and over 950 customers tracking medications using our proven solutions.
Kit Check is looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join the Bluesight for Controlled Substances engineering team as we expand capacity in preparation for doubling our customer base. Our Best in KLAS solution helps hospitals prevent drug diversion, audit all controlled substance administrations, and ensure best practice documentation in all clinical areas in minutes a day.
The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer has experience building scalable production applications, working with large data sets, and owning the entire lifecycle of feature development. This role will work closely with product owners, QA teams, data science, and UX design.
- 5+ years in a Software Engineer role
- Significant experience with at least one modern frontend framework (Angular, React, etc.)
- 3+ years Ruby on Rails experience
- Extensive experience with relational databases, preferably MySQL
- Experience with AWS services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar, or equivalent work experience
- History of building production applications
- Understanding of software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control, build processes, unit testing, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTTP and REST principles
- Sense of ownership in your work
- Empathy with your coworkers and our customers
- Exemplification of our core values (Get Stuff Done, Join Forces, Honor the Customer, Redefine Possible, and Have Fun)
What you’ll get from us
- An opportunity to solve problems of scale, performance, and user experience
- Room to be creative and choose your own path
- Trust in your sense of ownership
- Dedicated budget for training and career development
- The chance to help redefine what's possible in health care software
- Coworkers who you'll learn from, who will push you and who are looking to learn from you
This position is a remote position and open to applicants in the continental United States.
Why Kit Check?
Kit Check’s culture is built on innovation and teamwork. There’s room to grow and opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industry—and have fun doing it. We truly believe that where you work and what you do matters. Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
-Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
-Generous insurance coverage
-401k program with a company match
-Employee stock options
-Fun, collaborative culture!
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
More Information on Kit Check
Kit Check operates in the Pharmaceutical industry. The company is located in Alexandria, VA. Kit Check was founded in 2011. It has 93 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 9 open jobs at Kit Check, click here.
Read Full Job Description