This is a remote position. We are a global team that leverages the latest technology to communicate with our colleagues across the globe. When it’s safe to do so, there may be times in which you could travel to a local office for in person collaborations with your team.
Being a Senior Frontend Engineer at iManage means…
You are a passionate engineer who is motivated to excel in advanced client-side technology. You will help build new features and support existing ones in our iManage Business Intake and Conflicts Manager solutions running both in the Azure cloud environment and on-premises. You will be responsible for designing and developing modern complex drag-and-drop interfaces using the latest React libraries. Being able to build server-side web application code is an added plus. The web application uses Microsoft .NET, C# and SQL Server. You will play a critical role in the architecture, design, development, testing, and deployment in an agile environment.
Here is what one of our leaders, Senior Manager of Engineer (Adarsh Bhat), has to say about one of the projects: ”iManage software is used by the largest law firms in the world. Your work here will have immediate impact on core systems right at the point where our customers onboard new clients. Each customer works differently, and has a unique set of requirements. Our software is flexible to support diverse usage scenarios, while being powerful and user friendly. You will be joining a team that takes pride in working together delivering high a quality product on time.”
We encourage our employees to collaborate and build great relationships globally. Our leadership team cares about every individual holistically, on a personal and professional level.
iM Responsible For…
- Working with product managers to define user requirements
- Defining the software architecture for new solutions
- Defining the user experience and client-side architecture for new and existing features
- Producing software designs that meet both business and technical requirements
- Performing hands-on development and unit testing of web-based software solutions
- Ensuring secure coding standards to protect the clients against various vulnerabilities
- Participating in quality assurance, including system testing of the software developed when required
- Managing software deployments and ongoing software support
- Code reivews and mentoring junior engineers on the team
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years experience as a software developer focused on web application interfaces built using React (or similar modern framework) and preferably Microsoft technologies
- Exposure working in a fast-paced and small development team environment
- Sound understanding of web security
- Microsoft .Net /C# development skills primarily in web based applications
iM Getting To…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Help mentor, lead, and coach junior team members
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include; attractive salary based on market data, health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k matching, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous PTO, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge WorkTM. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications.
We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. How we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/