- We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
- We're solving hard engineering challenges at a large scale which requires creativity and very strong engineering knowledge.
- We have a culture of empowered product teams, which means you're not just executing a roadmap that someone hands to you but you actually get problems to solve. And from that, we value and reward outcomes not just output.
- We build it, we run it! We are not just building and delivering features, but we also make sure our customers can rely on them. This means we value resilience, a high degree of automation and staying ahead of our customers whenever something goes wrong.
- We prioritise continuous improvement, collaboration and sharing knowledge. As a product team we also want to continuously improve our products by validating and measuring how users are using them.
- We value work-life balance, support working remotely or on-site and we believe a well-rested and well-rounded person with interests outside of their job is the best engineer. We offer flexible working hours, so you can adapt your job to your life.
- Implementation of scalable & secure user interfaces based on micro frontends with Angular
- Collaboration with UX designers and product owners to come up with intuitive user interfaces
- Continuous improvement of our micro frontend architecture, CI/CD pipelines and codebases
- Taking over ownership and driving topics that you are passionate about and that contribute to our product vision
- Passionate colleagues who are looking forward to share knowledge (see our blog!) and learn from you
- Shape the way we work. You know a technology that will improve our daily work or our product? Bring it on! Active participation is the name of the game.
- Angular (TypeScript, NgRx, Jest, Nx)
- Micro Frontends based on Web Components (Angular Elements)
- Storybook (storybook.leanix.net)
- API technologies such as GraphQL and REST
- Modern CI/CD toolchains, e.g., Github Actions, Terraform
- Monitoring & Alerting, e.g. Instana
- Product Usage Tracking, e.g. Pendo
- Find out more about our stack
We are looking for someone who likes to:
- Solve problems and deliver customer value
- Ship code daily
- Take ownership and drive topics
- Build state-of-the-art & high quality user interfaces
- Work in a product and customer focussed team
- 2 to 4+ years working experience
- Working proficiency with Angular (or similar frameworks with willingness to learn Angular as part of the onboarding)
- Working experience with modern tools and practices
- Open communication style
Hands-on experience with scaling micro frontends and design systems to more than 10 teams
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 650+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (450+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT´S IN FOR YOU!
As an equal opportunity employer LeanIX celebrates diversity and is committed to and promoting an inclusive work environment. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.