At Nayya, we believe there’s a better way to choose and use benefits. A more transparent, less confusing way for employees to control their health and financial potential. Powered by billions of data points and machine learning, our benefits experience platform delivers personalized decision support and guidance during open enrollment, new employee onboarding, qualifying life events, and in the moments that matter all year round. This is one of the most stressful and challenging situations consumers face – and we see that as an opportunity to build an innovative response that can help millions of Americans possess the control and understanding they deserve.
Engineering at Nayya
At Nayya, you can have a tremendous impact as an engineer by creating the best way for millions to choose & use their benefits. We've got a ton of interesting problems to solve around scaling web applications, linking messy heterogeneous data sets, machine learning, NLP, distributed systems, data pipelines, data analytics and predictions, system reliability, security, privacy, and more.
- Develop functional and appealing web and mobile based applications
- Ensure user experience drives design
- Design and build new features for our core products
- Collaborate closely with product and commercial to continuously innovate on Nayya products
- Improve existing applications' functionality, speed and reliability
- Work with other Nayya employees to find new product opportunities
- Be a part of the decision making process as it relates to scaling the company and our products
- Provide technical expertise to promote business development efforts
- 5-10 years of professional software development experience
- Experience with HTML, CSS and implementing designs into reusable components
- Experience building and supporting production quality software
- Experience with AWS, relational databases, REST APIs, MVC Architecture, and OOP principles
- +1 for product design experience and an eye for good UX
- Degree in computer science, engineering or a related field preferred
- Capacity to work remotely and communicate effectively in a distributed environment
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC backed start up - grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics