EveryMundo, A PROS Company (www.everymundo.com) is a global leader in airline performance marketing technology, currently extending to cater other industries including hospitality and events. Our products increase traffic, improve conversion rate, enhance user experience, and drive brand engagement on and off the client’s website.
We are proud to be part of PROS Holdings Inc, a leading SaaS platform provider that enables direct, personalized customer engagement to create superior brand experiences.
We are seeking to add a Senior Front-End Engineer to our team ideally based in Miami. In this role, you will ensure the airModules product and its different initiatives are robust and easy to maintain, and coordinate with the rest of the teams working on different layers of the infrastructure.
What you’ll enjoy about this opportunity:
As part of a dynamic team, this role offers an opportunity for professional growth in an industry leading company. The role will allow you to be part and grow professionally together with a team of high performers, in charge of a high impact product at the company.
What You’ll do:
- Architect, design, develop, test and maintain scalable software solutions.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, project managers, designers and other departments involved in the development lifecycle.
- Build BE services and tools in Node.js.
- Mentor team members to help bring out their best work.
- Represent the team within the company and externally through blogging and tech talks.
What you have:
- You're a builder, creative and collaborative problem solver.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in design principles behind a scalable application.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience building web applications.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience building and shipping to production React.js applications.
- Good analytical and debugging skills.
- Unit/integration testing experience.
- Experience working with and/or designing RESTful APIs.
- Working knowledge of internationalization, localization, and accessibility.
- Experience working with GraphQL applications.
- Focus on code quality and deliver projects with high business impact.
- Interest in opportunities to be a mentor for teammates.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- A knack for performance.
Your Pathway to Success:
Within 3 months:
- Have a complete understanding of the airModules product scope and its integrations to other products.
- Become an active maintainer of the product and its infrastructure.
- Contribute with Product, UI/UX, QA and other departments involved in the process of ideation, development and release of new features.
- Understand the company structure, other products and teams.
Within 6 months:
- Become a key contributor on the team - ability to manage and deliver product features while actively maintaining it.
- Actively participate in the mentorship of other team members.
- Support on the definition of short and long term goals of the team (36Y).
- Technical ownership of one of the key initiatives of the team.
- Provide guidance and governance to the Development and release of the assigned product.
Within 12 months you will:
- Own all or part of the airModules Platform, EM Marketplace and EM Design System Services and the products technical Roadmap.
- Become a key contributor in the hiring, growth and development of the team.
Your Benefits & Perks:
- Medical Insurance, Dental, & Vision, 100% paid by employer!
- Generous HRA Company funded account for Medical expenses
- Employer matching 401K Plan
- 100% Employer-paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employer-paid Parental and Caregiver Leave
- Unlimited PTO to disconnect and recharge
- 12 company observed holidays
- Flexible schedule; Work from home, the office or wherever!
- Weekly Virtual Yoga and Monthly Wellness Classes to focus on Mundo wellbeing foster our culture
Why work with us?
EveryMundo believes strongly that our culture and values enable us to perform at the highest level for our clients.
- Teamwork, Empowerment, Execution, Communication, Learning, Diversity, Change are our Company core values.
This culture and system of values serves us internally while also guiding our interactions and decisions regarding our customers. It is important to us that our culture and values are represented in our strategies, our output, and our communications. We invite our customers to collaborate with us in the spirit of these values.