Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls and real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, and Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.About the Role
As a Senior Engineer at Teampay, you’ll improve and extend Teampay’s systems and user experience. You’ll be part of a small team of passionate engineers working in a Python/Django/React stack to make purchasing better for everyone.
Common candidate qualifications include:
- 4+ years work in software development
- Comfort and experience with building and consuming APIs
- A passion for engineering best practices such as code quality, linting, and testing
- The desire to work and thrive in a collaborative, small team environment
- Experience with back-end development. Rest APIs in Python/Django and Relational Modelling & Querying in Postgres/Django ORM
Even though you may not fit the requirements perfectly, if you are interested we would encourage you to contact us.
You would be an early hire at a fast-growing early-stage company. As a core member of the engineering team, you will have a strong impact on the future of Teampay. This is an unusual opportunity to join a business with traction at the ground floor.You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.Interested?
If you decide to work at Teampay, you’ll get benefits and perks like these:
- Healthcare premiums 100% covered for employees and 50% covered for dependents.
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- One Medical membership for all employees.
- FSA or HSA programs available.
- Pet Insurance for employee’s pets.
- Citibike membership for all employees.
- 401k Program with employer match on contributions.
- Annual Training and Development budget for all employees.
- Access to an office space in lower Manhattan.
- Yearly stipend for remote work setup.
- Fun and educational events for all employees, offered both virtually and in-person.
You can learn more about our product features here, and see our company values here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.