ABOUT HAPPY MONEY
Happy Money® is building a happier and more equitable financial ecosystem that seamlessly blends psychology, technology, and a focus on happiness to help consumers go from borrower to saver, investor, and giver. The company provides a path toward improving financial well-being and securing greater happiness – beginning with paying off credit card debt – through its science-enabled, purpose-driven marketplace between mission-aligned capital and consumers.
Backed by leading investors including Anthemis Group, Tencent Holdings and CMFG Ventures, Happy Money has helped nearly 150,000 members pay off more than $2.7 billion in credit card debt since inception through its award-winning Payoff Loan™. Founded in 2009, Happy Money has a diverse employee base of over 350 people across the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Sr. DevSecOps Engineer will participate in all phases of a typical DevOps pipeline: plan,
code, build, test, release, and deploy. He/she will be scanning our networks, applications,
and containers (images). In addition to the Vulnerability Management platform, this
individual will support and/or serve as a backup for AWS WAF, Guard Duty, PagerDuty, and
CloudFlair security platforms.
- Work independently with vendors and collaborate with colleagues
- Experience negotiating remediation timelines and/or remediate found issues independently
- Ability to implement vendor platforms within CI/CD pipelines
- Experience managing/responding to incidents, collecting evidence, and making decisions.
- Working with vendors and HM Teams to deploy criteria within WAF and finetuning it according to applications’ needs
- Multitasking and continues ability to provide a high level of concentration for assigned projects.
- Good working knowledge of AWS security in general and familiarity of the AWS native security tools
- The candidate should be experienced and articulate, who is not going to get discouraged, despite meeting roadblocks, and will continue promoting security within the company.
- Working knowledge of the Threat Management platforms
- Ability to create DevSecOps security requirements while working on a project
- Ability to articulate security requirements during the Architecture meetings and working hand in hand with HM Applications and DevOps Principal Engineers
- 3+ years’ experience with Tenable.io platform
- 3+ years’ experience with AWS orchestration via Terraform script
- 3+ years’ experience with CloudWatch/CloudTrail/Guard Duty
- 3+ years’ experience with AWS WAF
- 3+ years’ experience with CloudFlair
- 2+ years’ experience with DataDog
- Experience with PagerDuty
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience conducting Security Awareness Trainings
Here at Happy Money, we live by our core values of Love, Trust, and Hustle and welcome all. Love is shown in how we develop meaningful relationships with everyone we interact with; whether it’s a member or your manager. Trust is shown through how we empower each other to come to work as our true selves and embrace our differences. Hustle is shown through how we fail fast and learn from our mistakes. No one is perfect, we’re all human; if this job description doesn’t exactly match your background, we encourage you to apply anyway!