Senior DevSecOps Engineer at Happy Money (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:04 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, September 18, 2022
ABOUT HAPPY MONEY
Happy Money is a financial technology company on a mission to develop and deliver affordable, accessible financial tools and services that empower people to use money as a tool for their happiness. Members benefit from loans funded by a national network of customer-focused lending partners and designed to help them accomplish their goals.
Backed by leading investors, Happy Money has helped nearly 205,000 members since inception – working with lending partners to fund over $3.7 billion in loans*. Founded in 2009, Happy Money has a passionate and purpose-driven employee base of approximately 400 people across the United States. For more information, please visit happymoney.com.
*As of 12/31/2021
ABOUT THE ROLE
Sr. DevSecOps Engineer will participate in all phases of a typical DevOps pipeline: plan,
code, build, test, release, and deploy. He/she will be scanning our networks, applications,
and containers (images). In addition to the Vulnerability Management platform, this
individual will support and/or serve as a backup for AWS WAF, Guard Duty, PagerDuty, and
CloudFlair security platforms.
- Work independently with vendors and collaborate with colleagues
- Experience negotiating remediation timelines and/or remediate found issues independently
- Ability to implement vendor platforms within CI/CD pipelines
- Experience managing/responding to incidents, collecting evidence, and making decisions.
- Working with vendors and HM Teams to deploy criteria within WAF and finetuning it according to applications’ needs
- Multitasking and continues ability to provide a high level of concentration for assigned projects.
- Good working knowledge of AWS security in general and familiarity of the AWS native security tools
- The candidate should be experienced and articulate, who is not going to get discouraged, despite meeting roadblocks, and will continue promoting security within the company.
- Working knowledge of the Threat Management platforms
- Ability to create DevSecOps security requirements while working on a project
- Ability to articulate security requirements during the Architecture meetings and working hand in hand with HM Applications and DevOps Principal Engineers
- 3+ years’ experience with Tenable.io platform
- 3+ years’ experience with AWS orchestration via Terraform script
- 3+ years’ experience with CloudWatch/CloudTrail/Guard Duty
- 3+ years’ experience with AWS WAF
- 3+ years’ experience with CloudFlair
- 2+ years’ experience with DataDog
- Experience with PagerDuty
- Ability to make nuanced threat assessments
- Experience with the NIST family of Information Security-related publications including 800-37, 800-30, and 800-53
- Significant experience with PCI, SOC2, SOX, HIPAA, or other compliance regimes
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience conducting Security Awareness Trainings
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary and equity in a high growth start-up
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options covered at 100% for you & family
- 401k Plan with a matching contribution
- Generous PTO
- Monthly Health and Wellness Days
- 12 Weeks Paid Family Leave
- Company-paid short & long term disability and life insurance
- Happy Home Allowance to contribute to your home office workspace
- Happy Money is a 100% fully distributed workforce
Here at Happy Money, we live by our core values of Love, Trust, and Hustle and welcome all. Love is shown in how we develop meaningful relationships with everyone we interact with; whether it’s a member or your manager. Trust is shown through how we empower each other to come to work as our true selves and embrace our differences. Hustle is shown through how we fail fast and learn from our mistakes. No one is perfect, we’re all human; if this job description doesn’t exactly match your background, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Read Full Job Description