Senior DevOps Engineer at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
We enable and accelerate enterprise Continuous Delivery at FIS - by building best of class platforms, tools and evangelization of CI/CD practice. We're a full stack organization operating in public clouds, AWS, Azure, and Google. We power hundreds of business applications to get to market quicker, with quality and security. Our team is a dynamic and innovative. Come join us and help build the best possible CI/CD platform at FIS!
What you will be doing
- Designing and implementing serverless solutions (AWS API Gateway, Lambda)
- Developing cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available
- A team player in an Agile environment - actively participating in scrum ceremony
- Mentor other engineers on the team, drawing on your experience to provide thoughtful direction.
- Working closely with remote teams across multiple time zones
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience developing solutions with AWS services:
- Elastic Container Service (ECS)
- API Gateway
- Experience with Python, Golang, Java, or Ruby
- Strong knowledge of and working with Terraform
- Solid understanding of SDLC, CI/CD pipelines and practical experience implementing them
- Team player willing to partner with internal and external teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of working with Kubernetes
- Work experience with Hashicorp Vault
- Configuration management tool experience (Ansible, Puppet)
- A technical blog, a public GitHub repo, or contributions to open-source projects
- A high-visibility, high-impact role
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
- A modern international work environment and a dedicated and innovative team
- A range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well being
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.