At Signify Health, we provide care for those who need it most. We understand the benefits of a personalized approach to clinical encounters and the importance of conversation, understanding, and sitting knee-to-knee with the patient in the best setting for care delivery: the home.
A Senior Software Engineer develops systems throughout Signify Health’s infrastructure. This involves all elements of software engineering, including application design, system architecture, schema design and API development.
What will you do?
- Develop readable, reliable, maintainable, and performant APIs, applications, and libraries
- Collaborate closely with engineering team members and product stakeholders
- Integrate with internal and third-party APIs, applications and data sources
- Ensure application observability in the form of metrics, logging, and monitoring
- Utilize cloud infrastructure in collaboration with the SRE team to build scalable systems
- Uphold engineering quality and performance standards
- Provide technical mentorship to adjacent team members
We are looking for someone with:
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience building and maintaining cloud-based applications
- Experience leading application design, system architecture, and performance tuning
- Deep understanding of application observability concepts and tooling
- Experience working with AWS services
- Understanding of distributed systems, asynchronicity and message-based architectures
- Relevant work experience building applications in Go, Python, or Java
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.